WE SHOW YOU A PROVEN FRAMEWORK TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY. NOT JUST WORKOUTS.
The Fit to Last (FTL) framework is revolutionary as it teaches you to stop yo-yo dieting and working out aimlessly. Instead, the framework teaches you how to build sustainable healthy eating, exercise and lifestyle habits, Gym Clapham.
We know how hard it is investing time, effort and money into improving your fitness. When you adapt your lifestyle habits towards your fitness goals – eating and moving in the most beneficial ways will begin to come to you naturally. Your body shapes changes and you’ll feel more confident, energetic and stronger.
When you begin a body transformation with Fit to Last, rather than just attending 2-3 workouts a week, together we’ll complete the FTL Framework. Applying this framework to your lifestyle habits will transform your body for life. This integrated, structured approach, coupled with exercise in a non-intimidating environment, is designed to set you up for success. You’ll be confident that you’re taking the right action as you’ll:
- Learn a proven method of getting your nutrition and exercise habits in control. You’ll completely understand how to adapt;
- See how this framework has been used by other men and women to transform their body;
- Apply this framework to other areas of your life to fulfill your potential personally and professionally.
Your body today is a result of your past habits. People who transform their habits, transform their body and their life. We’ve helped hundreds of women and men just like you achieve truly life-changing results through our framework.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
DISCOVER HOW BECKY USED THE FIT into the LAST FRAMEWORK TO TRANSFORM HER BODY AND LIFE
HERE ARE OUR TOP 10 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. “Who is Fit to Last for?”
Men and women age 21+ who want to go from yo-yo dieting to transforming not only their body but their health and lifestyle habits too.
Our members have usually come to us for help for the following reasons:
- I was fed up of spending money on a Gym Clapham membership and not seeing results
- I was finding it difficult to motivate myself
- I needed support, structure, and accountability
- I find going to the gym intimidating and I’m not sure what to do when there
- I was frustrated by wading through confusing information and wanted a straightforward plan to work on side by side with a fitness professional
- I was finding it difficult to get into and stay in a habit of regular exercise when I had to book in my workouts on a day-to-day basis
2.”I’m not very fit at the moment, will I be able to do it?”
Yes, sure! The whole point in us being here is to help by providing you with structure, coaching, and accountability to improve your health and fitness. If you weren’t looking to improve this, you wouldn’t need our help at all.
We’ll need you to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before we get started. This is just to make sure we’re aware of any health challenges you may currently be facing.
3. “How are your workout sessions run?”
Each workout takes place at our private studio and runs for 50 minutes. You can attend sessions in a small group (maximum of 4 members) or on a one-to-one basis with our coach.
Small Group Training (maximum of 4 members per group)
This format gives you the benefits of a one-to-one approach in a small group setting. You’ll get the personal attention of your coach at a fraction of the cost, whilst at the same time receiving one-to-one coaching with your eating and lifestyle habits. You’ll get to know your workout buddies, providing you with a non-intimidating, supportive environment, an extra level of accountability and fun!
You may prefer to workout with our coach on a one-to-one basis. Or if you have an injury, one-to-one training may be more suitable, at least to begin with.
Our workouts vary to make sure that you are constantly challenged. We’ll always be working on improving your cardiovascular fitness, strength, power, posture, and movement. We test the latter at regular intervals to track your progress.
You’ll be introduced and coached to use a variety of equipment i.e. battle ropes, slam balls, kettlebells, dumbbells, and TRX to name a few.
4. “What times and days do workouts take place?”
Before you get started, we’ll take a look at your schedule and see what you can realistically commit to. Once your workout schedule has been set, it will remain the same week in, week out. This way, you’ll never have to book in your workouts and you get into a good habit of regular exercise. Also, if you’re working out as part of a small group, you’ll be working out with the same team members each time, becoming part of a fitness family.
5. “Where will I need to go to attend workouts?”
Our private studio is in Clapham North Art Centre. About 5 minutes’ walk from Clapham Common, Clapham North, and Clapham High Street stations. (There is also free parking available at our studio).
6. “How will you track my progress?”
You and your coach will always have clear goals set. Once we’ve discussed your goals with you and the strategy within which you will achieve these, we can then determine the time frame to achieve them.
Before you start your program, you’ll complete an assessment. Your assessments will include the following:
- Body composition assessment
- Before/after photos (yep, we know that’s a bit scary but you want to see the change don’t you?)
- Movement screen
- Posture assessment
- Fitness test
You’ll then have an appointment each month to re-assess. These assessments partnered with your coaching will help us to track your progress and understand the approaches that work best for you to achieve and maintain your results.
7. “How much time will I need to commit to the Fit to the Last program?”
- You’ll need to be able to attend at least two 50-minute workouts with our coach at our studio each week.
- You’ll also need to commit 5-10 minutes a day to your tailored nutrition and lifestyle coaching (via our Fit to the Last app).
- You’ll also need to commit about 2 hours per week to prepare your meals using whole foods from your usual supermarket (unless you always buy ready meals or takeaways, you’ll already be doing this anyway).
- You’ll need to be willing to commit to the program for a minimum of 12 weeks (this is a good timeframe to see some serious results).
8. “How much will I need to invest?”
What you need to invest will depend on the strategy, methods and time frame suitable for you to achieve your goals. This is why we genuinely need to see you to discuss your fitness goals and the options we have available to achieve them.
You can always try us out risk-free for 90 days (see below for our money back guarantee).
9. “Do you offer a guarantee?”
Of course. Complete our program for a minimum of 12-weeks and see results, or we’ll give you a 100% refund.
10. How do I get started?
The first step will be to book in a call with us. We can answer any further questions you have and arrange a convenient time for you to visit us at our studio for a consultation.