As your wedding celebrant, I will assist you to make your dream wedding a reality by celebrating and legalising your union in a manner that is truly unique and personalised to your wishes.
Have you considered a sunrise ceremony on the beach or in the hinterland and then followed by a wedding breakfast? Maybe a lunchtime ceremony in a picturesque park or garden? Just a few ideas, for you to ponder. I am available seven days a week.
You can participate as much or as little as you like, in the design of your ceremony. You can select a traditional service, or something very much your own, it’s your day.
A few wonderful ceremonies that you could incorporate into your wedding day to make it special:
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Sand Ceremony
- Rose Ceremony
On securing a booking for your chosen date, I will present you with your own wedding elopement packages that contains a bridal book, an example of poems, vows and wedding ceremonies for you to choose from. Included in the pack are contact details on Pre-Marriage counseling, and other important information to help you understand the process of marrying.
I will explain all the necessary requirements at our first meeting.
What I offer:
- An obligation free first meeting, at no cost
- A range of options/ideas on types of ceremonies.
- An wedding elopement packages, once your booking is made, and the booking fee paid.
- A unique and personalised ceremony, taking into account all your wishes.
- Research, preparation and delivery of the designed ceremony.
- Preparation and lodgement of appropriate documentation.
- Follow up meeting to sign documents and to finalise your ceremony.
- A printed copy of your ceremony.
- My PA system if required.
- As many emails and phone calls as required.
- A visit to the wedding venue, to check out all details.
- A rehearsal at the venue to ensure we all feel comfortable.
- Any other assistance necessary.